All 5 Thai Massage Therapeutics classes are taking place at the Chicago Oneness Center in Chicago. Each are 1-day classes. $175 each day or $700 for all five days. 9 am – 5 pm each day.
Nov. 7th, 7 CEU’s
The neck is an incredibly common area where people experience pain and is one of the trickiest places to receive (and give) bodywork. Working the neck requires grace, patience, and presence. The results are well worth the effort. Help your client see better, think more clearly, decrease jaw tension, gain range of motion, and sleep better at night. All practice will take place on the floor, but these techniques can easily be applied to the table.
- Recognize the fascial lines affecting the neck. Learn upper back, shoulder, and arm points that will clear neck congestion and pain.
- The use of elbows, knees, and feet on the neck. Minimize muscular effort and save your thumbs.
- Neck techniques in supine, prone, side, and seated positions. There are many ways to accomplish the same goal, so we will help you find the positioning that is most comfortable for both you and your client.
- The use of long compressions, breath, and grace.
- Self-care neck and shoulder techniques.
Minimum 1-yr massage experience and an understanding of the regional anatomy.