All 5 Thai Massage Therapeutics classes are taking place at the Chicago Oneness Center in Chicago. Each are 1-day classes. $175 each day or $700 for all five days. 9 am – 5 pm each day.
Nov. 4th, 7 CEU’s
Learn how to confidently and effectively approach painful, swollen, stiff, or post-op knees. Help clients avoid surgery by helping the body heal itself. In addition to working the knee directly, relieving knee issues involves working with tissues above and below the knee.
- Specific techniques for working directly with the tendons and ligaments of the knee.
- Explore the areas above and below the knee that affect knee pain and mobility.
- The use of sustained compressions & the breath.
- Therapist’s body positioning. There are many ways to accomplish the same goal; we will help you find the most comfortable way that most suits your body. Comfort and ease are critical for maintaining the longevity of a bodyworker’s career.
- Self-care techniques to inspire your clients to take care of their bodies.
Minimum 1-yr massage experience and an understanding of the regional anatomy.
Click here to register for the full course.
Register for Feet & Calves Day on Nov 3rd
Register for Hips & Low Back Day on Nov 5th
Register for Shoulders & Arms Day on Nov 6th
Register for Neck Day on Nov 7th