All 5 Thai Massage Therapeutics classes are taking place at the Chicago Oneness Center in Chicago. Each are 1-day classes. $175 each day or $700 for all five days. 9 am – 5 pm each day.
Nov. 6th, 7 CEU’s
Ever wonder how best to approach a frozen shoulder, injured shoulders, upper back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis/golfer’s elbow, chronic migraines, or texting syndrome? This therapy-focused class is intended for massage therapists (table or Thai) who would like to offer deep, permanent healing for chronic ailments. All practice will take place on the floor, and the approach is based on Thai bodywork theory, but these techniques can easily be applied to the table.
- Precise points and techniques to use for the shoulders and arms in all positions (supine, prone, side, sitting).
- Sen and Meridian lines that pass through the arms and shoulders. Learn how they affect or are affected by other parts of the body.
- The use and art of long compressions and the breath.
- Identifying the source of the pain or limitation and following congestion along fascial lines.
- Therapist’s body positioning. There are many ways to accomplish the same goal; we will help you find the most comfortable way that most suits your body. Comfort and ease are critical for maintaining the longevity of a bodyworker’s career.
- Shoulder and arm self-care to inspire your clients to maintain the health of their bodies.
Minimum 1-yr massage experience and an understanding of the regional anatomy.
Click here to register for the full course.
Register for Feet & Calves Day on Nov 3rd
Register for Knees Day on Nov 4th
Register for Hips & Low Back Day on Nov 5th
Register for Neck Day on Nov 7th