SARGA BODYWORK is an advanced barefoot massage modality. A significant degree of focus, patience, physical fitness, and bodywork experience are requirements for practicing this work. Interested individuals must submit an application to register for courses.
Sarga Table 1 (30 CEUs)
- Sarga Bodywork principles & ethos.
- Foot-based awareness, mechanics, care & sanitation.
- Risks & contraindications of barefoot massage.
- Sarga Strap body alignment & wrapping techniques.
- Seated & standing posterior/anterior myofascial applications.
- 90-min, full body routine for raised massage tables.
- Safety, setup & care of the Sarga Attachment for raised tables.
- Sarga Strap safety, setup & care.
Duration: 5 Days /30 hours total class time (30CEUs)
- Must be a licensed or experienced bodyworker with at least 1 year of manual therapy experience.
- Must be approved to register. Interested individuals must apply.