SARGA BODYWORK is a barefoot massage method that employs the use of a fabric strap fastened to a massage table to deliver therapeutic myofascial and deep tissue techniques. This fabric strap is used by practitioners for stability and to add tensional and gravitational force to specific manual therapy techniques. These techniques, combined with the broad contact surface of the foot facilitate less restriction and more ease and relaxation in recipients’ bodies. SARGA BODYWORK is an advanced barefoot massage modality. A significant degree of focus, patience, physical fitness, and bodywork experience are requirements for practicing this work. Interested individuals must submit an application to register for courses.
Sarga Table 1 (24 CEUs)
- Sarga Bodywork principles & ethos.
- Foot-based awareness, mechanics, care & sanitation.
- Risks & contraindications of barefoot massage.
- Sarga Strap body alignment & wrapping techniques.
- Seated & standing posterior/anterior myofascial applications.
- 90-min, full body routine for raised massage tables.
- Safety, setup & care of the Sarga Attachment for raised tables.
- Sarga Strap safety, setup & care.
Duration: 4 Days /24 hours total class time (24CEUs)
- Must be a licensed or experienced bodyworker with at least 1 year of manual therapy experience.
- Must be approved to register. Interested individuals must apply.